All Has a Season by Ciara M. Blecka

 All Has a Season


Gazing outside, as I wonder

At the trees awash in every rustic hue

I see the wisdom of change and what Nature has always known

I look up at a sky so serene and blue

and it seems that all of my feelings have been overblown

and my life has been a blunder

I know all things change like the seasons

and all things eventually are torn asunder

but is there not something I can do?

can I still pick up the phone?

there has to be a reason

for all the rain and thunder

people sometimes come and go

which often feels like treason

when you’re left here all alone

on a day you’ll live to rue

this I’ll always know  

but everything has a season

and when you eventually make it through

your world will be made fresh and new



Bio:
Ciara M. Blecka has published short stories and poetry in various magazines. She was an English major and theatre minor and performed in various shows. She even performed her poetry in one of them. She lives in Wisconsin with her son, Pomeranian, and Manx. You can visit her website at www.ciaramblecka.com

Comments

Popular Posts